• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

lesbian with genital herpes hsv1, can my gf catch it or have it also?

i never took the meds provided.. she gives me oral.. but I don't think she has caught it shes never been sick cept with minor colds.. and one time she said she had uclers at the root of her mouth cause something hot she ate.. um.. I never seen any bumps.. on me or her.. but I itch and burn.. I never told her last time we had sex was 2 weds again.. well and we grind vaginas.. but I don't think shes sick she never gets tested

Uh - you WANT her to catch it?? Sorry but we can't support that kind of behavior here ... even if she is cheating on you ... I mean, why the hell do you want to be with her if she cheats on you anyway???

Yes - you CAN pass it to her ... but just because she cheats doesn't make it "right" for you to give it to her. If you think that will make her "stay" with you, then thats manipulation and I can tell you it WILL backfire on you over time ....

You've been on here awhile ... and you said awhile back you had not disclosed to her ... our replies now will not be any different than they were then. You need to get enough self worth to LEAVE that relationship if she's cheating on you ... and hopefully with time, you might find someone who you can trust to disclose to and find REAL love and affection ... rather than staying with someone who is messing around on you :(