• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I'm losing my mind

I just found out I have the H because of an outbreak... I'm going crazy, I cant eat, all.I want to do.is lay down. It hurts so bad..I have a little girl and I cant even attend to her because I am in so much pain. I been crying since I found out asking my self questions like, how does life go on, why me, is this really true.. my mind is all over the place...

Someone help me understand please.

@beebee I promise you your life is not over. Im newly diagnosed in December and I thought my life was over. But I've come so far in such a short amount of time. Having this forum has helped me Tremendously. When I started having my symptoms I was tired all the time and just wanted to sleep as well. How your feeling is normal well at least to me because I felt the same way. I lost weight from not eating and the stress factor of everything. Im not 100% but I'm progressing everyday. Stay positive! How xoxo

I'm not at my computer. . Can someone oast the home treatment links?

@Beebe ... I'll get back on later but a few quick things that should help :

Epson salts baths. .dump the salts between your legs after you get in the tub.

Dry the area thoroughly. . A blow drier on low helps alot

Go commando when you can. . The cooler and drier you can keep the area the better!

(((HUGS)))

@mssimgme well said! Im no longer ashamed of having H. I want to learn as much as possible and help others in anyway shape or form. Of course if I could turn back the hands of time and not have this virus I would...but.. I can't so why not make the best out of life. Yes I still sad and down but things could be worse. Im determined to beat this site and not let it over come my life.

@beebee you will get to a more positive place indue time. Like i said before I'm always available