• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I allowed myself to be bamboozled.

Guys,

I got my hopes up. When I got diagnosed with this thing in 2013, my ex basically told me he didn't want to be intimate with me anymore Ok cool. We continued to talk off and on. Well fast forward to now. Mister told me he missed me and wanted to be intimate again. Well, it appears that was a farce. I didn't go out seeking this. It was his idea. Now he is missing in action. He never had any intentions of being with me again. I feel so stupid falling for this.

Hi @Djay. Please don't beat yourself up over this you weren't stupid at all! - it sounds like you took this guy at his word (like any normal human being would!) but unfortunately he didn't come through. To me that speaks volumes on HIS character not yours. You deserve to be treated so much better than that! I got H because I fell for all of the crap this guy was talking about us having a future which turned out to be completely false (which thankfully getting H uncovered for me) x

@DJay

I agree with @Danaaaaaasaur - it's nothing to do with you - he's just showing his colors. Be thankful.... for whatever reason (fear of getting H or he's just a jerk, it really doesn't matter) he's not able to follow through OR to be a man and call you and explain. Consider it a blessing that he didn't rope you in more then go AWOL .... get that head up high, kick some shit over that crap, and walk away. He doesn't deserve you :)