• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I got my sexy back!!!!

@whitedaisies it actually comes in a jar. I got mine at super Target but health food stores and many grocery stores sell it now too. I was told to get organic unrefined so it's pure. It's solid at room temp but melts when you touch it. It feels and smells great. I put it in my coffee too so I have a smaller jar that I scooped some in for bedroom use and the main jar I keep in the kitchen. It expires quickly so keep an eye on it. Initially I bought too many jars and they went bad before I used it all.

RE Coconut oil:

I was recently sent a bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil to try and I have to say I'm impressed so far. For one, no smell (I like the smell of coconut but I don't always want to smell like I just returned from Aruba!), it's so light you can put it in a sprayer and it stays liquid and it's VERY stable.... it also doesn't stain sheets and it's supposedly got higher concentrations of the anti-viral properties...making it a great option for those with herpes!

I wrote a blog about it here:

http://productreviewsbypam.blogspot.com/2015/04/la-vida-essentials-fractionated-coconut.html

And you can buy it here: http://amzn.to/1F10r3V

@whitedaisies , I've had no irritation with the coconut oil. In fact, it's really soothing when I am itchy from an ob. Regular lubes I think I'm allergic too, because I would have a "ring of fire" for a few days after. I haven't tried the fractionated yet, just the solid. Waiting to find out if that can be used as a lubricant. If it absorbs into skin, then it won't be a good lube I would imagine. So if you try that one, or someone else, please post the results. I love my jarred coconut oil, but it does stain sheets. :/

I had to quit taking the pill again, so we are using condoms unless it's period wk. I actually don't mind, because even though we are both h2 pos, his dr won't prescribe him meds for suppression. And I worry that maybe he will have prodromes and not know it, and trigger an ob in me too. Or vice versa even though I'm on valtrex. Anyway, condoms will hopefully reduce the risk of that.

His prodome shouldn't trigger an ob in you.

The friction is likely doing it.

At least that's what they say.

I will let you know which one i use. At this point I am in sex remorse a bit. Wondering if the risk was worth it for him. I mean sex was great, he enjoyed but is it worth contracting sthng?

The good thing is I am not letting the fear stop me , the bad thing is it's still in my head. We also didnt use a condom for a bit so it makes me nervous.

I guess that's a revelation for me. Before I let fear limit me and now I am learning to live and respect it. Hummm progress I guess.

I can't take the pill it throws me all out of wack.

I know this virus is disseminated and I can't prove it as my bumps are very tiny and usually only one wih no fluid. They are never gonna turn up positive on pcr and I have pain in the area preceding their appearance. Wtf else could it be.

I am on famvir as valtrex didn't do anything and I am still having breakthrough shit.

I am at wits end. I feel like a damn walking virus. I can handle herpes ok I don't like it but if I got a break out now and then I would be fine. By seriously at least 3 x per month I have it and as soon as emotionally I feel in a better place another one hits me.

I am emotionally tired.

I am still gonna have sex though when thr pain and bumps go away. Fuck if this virus is in a stop me from being human.

Yes valtrex did zero

In famvir now so pain is less but they still come frequently ven in my oral area cheeks and neck and the pain is less and shorter duration but it is still there.

Why can't they come up with better meds.

I hate beig a freak in my own herpes community. It's bad enough I lost my friends and bf bc of and my family distanced themselves from me bc I got it so bad they were afraid.

I am trying to pick up the pieces and soldier on and be normal maybe if I go through the motions of being normal eventually I will actually become that.

This guy can't get enough of me and he treats me very well. He is kind and compassionate. But he won't do the blood test , he says he doesn't care....assume I am positive all my partners had cold sores.

I am feeling really low again. I hate it. I hate being a damn whiner. I was so fucking strog before this. I put up wih so much bullshit and soldiered on without hesitation. This is beating me and it's making me so angry.

@sadpanda

@Sadpanda

Well I haven't tried it as a lube (no opportunity ....yet!) but I used it it in my massage office and it does absorb to a point but it also leaves a nice amount of glide behind ... so all I can say is try it and if it doesn't work as a lube, you can use it for massaging each other, cooking, essential oil carrier, etc :)