• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

What I love about H Opp...

I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE this forum. Just for the heck of it, I googled herpes forums and questions just to see what would come up and the amount of negativity and misguided information is RIDICULOUS!! I researched for 10 minutes and instantly reverted back to the depressed person that I was when I found out. I had to come back to this site, read some threads, and remember that I can live a normal life. I can have a great sex life without passing this on. I am not dirty. It just truly breaks my heart to see how uneducated society is on herpes. Thank you to all of you for taking the time to be so supportive and helpful! Y'all touch so many lives in such a great way!!

I have to agree. This is the best herpes site on the net. I've been online for 20 years, so I've come across more than a few. This forum is a lot like the support group I attended back in the 90's. People show up at a very low point in their life. The compassion and knowledge of the veterans among us help educate and lift their spirits and show them that, yes, life does go on. You stick around here long enough and you'll see it happen many times over.

So glad to be here for everyone..... I actually was about to build a site like this when I discovered this forum because I was so pissed and sad at how many sites are just not helpful at all. I'm very grateful that @Adrial had already done the "grunt work" and got this off the ground because I have been able to just focus on helping to support and inform and not spend months building a site with my very limited knowledge. :)