• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Reaching out

New to this forum, wondering if anyone would be willing to stay in touch and help each other cope, share everyday life struggles, suggestions etc, through direct messaging. I use an app called Kik to stay in touch with friends, but it’s not the same and it will never be, because they do not have a clue what I face on a daily basis. I have been facing this for about seven years now, and there are so many things that I know now that I wish I would have known back then. The one thing I’ve learned is that the antiviral works best if you are also taking supplements to boost your immune system. I found this out years later, after long OB periods with little to no relief. Also, the most helpful topical relief I’ve found are essential oils. Still struggle with diet, and that is one of my greatest challenges. 

On 10/13/2018 at 11:41 AM, Balletdancer23 said:

New to this forum, wondering if anyone would be willing to stay in touch and help each other cope, share everyday life struggles, suggestions etc, through direct messaging. I use an app called Kik to stay in touch with friends, but it’s not the same and it will never be, because they do not have a clue what I face on a daily basis. I have been facing this for about seven years now, and there are so many things that I know now that I wish I would have known back then. The one thing I’ve learned is that the antiviral works best if you are also taking supplements to boost your immune system. I found this out years later, after long OB periods with little to no relief. Also, the most helpful topical relief I’ve found are essential oils. Still struggle with diet, and that is one of my greatest challenges. 

You can message me anytime... I could definitely also use someone to help me cope as I too really don’t have anyone that understands what I’m going through. I have told 1 friend and my sister and they feel like I exaggerate my feelings and that I will be fine