• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Threat or reminder?

So the guy that didn’t disclose to me does some singing gig here and there and hosts an open jam. Like in high school he’s worried about his reputation. Well back in June he wasn’t worried about disclosing he had herpes before he infected me with it. My blood test came back negative and the culture from the lesion came back positive. A couple months after the blood test came back positive meaning I contracted this within the last few months and he was the only one I had slept with. He says he doesn’t have it but will sleep with me during an outbreak. I know I sound nuts but I had to do it for closure to see if you would have sex with me if he knew I was having an outbreak. Because he said yes and followed through I know he has it.

Well anyway way we have a couple friends in the same group and every time I get friendly with someone (not in a sexual way) or he hears my name he gets paranoid and messages me. I don’t know if this is a threat or just a reminder but he does have major anger issues so I don’t know how to take it. What do you guys think? (Yes I saved him as maybe scam because I don’t want anyone knowing who’s messaging me 😂🙄)

EC425AAC-668F-42A5-B18A-46D0C59C9D13.png

5748F154-B638-4DE2-8661-EF397667285A.png

ED52FEF8-1B87-40AE-ACBF-7AF923B99ED3.png

Wait wait wait...... Let me get this straight.  You are pretty sure he's the one who infected you. He denies having it. Yet he harasses you anytime someone tells him that you've mentioned his name?  

This guy is classy!

I love how he is the one messaging you, making threats (not really threats, but still...) and then when you are like... Do you want to discuss this? He' acts offended that you are even responding to HIS TEXT.  

Block this narcissistic sleaze immediately!    

It's YOUR story and you can say whatever you want to your friends.

He was the only one I slept with in four months when my blood test came back negative but culture was positive so the doctor said it was definitely him. When we see each other out he acts like things are fine. I told him I was having an outbreak so I couldn’t have sex and he wanted to anyway so I did it for closure. I now know he has it if he’s fine with having sex with me on an outbreak. 

And yes he messages me and then says I need to stop texting him, that I’m blocked, goodbye. Hahahaha. He’s nuts. 

Better yet, hes 49 and I’m 26. He sings here and there for a band and hosts an open jam so he’s always so worried about his reputation.

Let me remind you that it’s my NOW brother in laws uncle. Wouldn’t you try to kiss someone’s ass to make sure word doesn’t get around? This is why I think he’s socially off. Somethings not right with this man.

A friend of mine said they saw pictures of me including one of my ex boyfriend and I in his phone when he was scrolling. She said it didn’t appear to be on Facebook and that it was saved to his phone. She also said whenever we’re in the same room he’s got his eye on exactly where I am. I can’t tell if he has a crush or something and is handling things in the wrong way because of the family situation and how far apart we are in age. This is definitely a situation that is coming to an end but I may never fully understand it.

I know and I really appreciate all of you. Coming on here and sharing/communicating has helped me realize I don’t need to run to this man for validation by having sex. I need to remain celibate and focus on h and face my true feelings on how to move forward, not continue making the same mistake.