• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I'm out & proud!!

Thank you all for the encouragement and the awesome double dog dare!! Here I am happy and Lord all mighty it feels good!! So good I'll break into song!! “Birds flyin' high, you know how I feel

Sun in the sky, you know how I feel

Breeze driftin' on by, you know how I feel

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me.

Yeah, it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me, ooooooooh...

And I'm feelin' good."

Whoo!! Lol thank you all again let's go walk hand in hand no shame, no worries, no pain (unless we're in a OB). Feeling Happy and free!!! Lots of love and hugs to all of you!!

Jim, listen to that crowd! This one is going, going, going, it's outta there! ***yaaaay***

That's right, she's out. She's proud. She's not ashamed of this any longer. She's going to own this mildly annoying skin condition for the rest of her life and hold her head high in the sky. There's no stopping this woman now. Look out world because from Toledo to Tampa there are real men and women reading this right now ready to step up to the plate to bask in the same glory Klopz has just discovered. It's a beautiful day in Herpieville and there's not a blister in the sky. The only tears that are falling on this chilly January morning are tears of joy as the actions of one strong woman have brought a little ray of sunshine into the hearts of the many.

Ladies and gentleman, today we saw one brave woman out among the tens of millions in America affected by this insidious virus. She has taken a stand against ignorance, against shame, against intolerance. Alone at the plate and with the world watching, she pressed the upload key in a solitary gesture of defiance. That kind of courage is rare. It's to be celebrated. It's to be admired. It's to be followed.

Wow, we can see this woman going all the way to the Herpies hall of fame! She gets a Purple Herpie all the way for this brave deed!

@JustSmile

Thank you, dear!! It feels good to not feel ashamed of who I am! Im sending a huge hug to you through this forum for the talks and support youve given me from day 1!

@HerryTheHerp

Hahahaha thank you for making me feel completely normal and I'll be waiting to make it into that hall of fame! lol Your threads and comments always lighten the mood and manage to make me smile and laught it off. THANK YOU FOR THAT!! I didnt think that somthing as simple as just showing my face on this site would make me feel so free. I dont care anymore though. This feeling of liberation is incredible! The best part is knowing we are not alone through this.

LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

Awesome! Welcome to the Out and Proud of it Club :)

And here is out Anthem:

I'm coming out

I want the world to know

Got to let it show

I'm coming out

I want the world to know

I got to let it show

There's a new me coming out

And I just had to live

And I wanna give

I'm completely positive

I think this time around