• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Interesting discussion with my doctor today

So if you've read my past posts, you'll know I'm having some medical trouble. I met with a new doctor today and got started on all of my testing. While giving me the lab tests he wanted me to know that he does not generally test for the herpes virus. I had never had a doctor tell me up front so I could request the test. It was a nice change, because even it isn't routine to do it he is letting his patients know ahead of time. I hope that has caused a few extra people to get tested! I told him that I didn't need it, as I've had both the swab and the blood tests and both came up positive. I'm hoping that things with this doctor will go much better, as he really seems to know what he's talking about.

Also, If you are a male, you should feel very blessed. I cannot explain how hard it is to carry on small talk while a doctor is poking your ovaries after covering your insides with a cold jelly like substance.

I hope everyone is having a great night!

Also, If you are a male, you should feel very blessed. I cannot explain how hard it is to carry on small talk while a doctor is poking your ovaries after covering your insides with a cold jelly like substance.

Men have NO idea what they are missing in life... LOL

But they CAN try to experience a little of what we go through :)

I've seen several vids of this on Youtube...I think EVERY guy should do this before they ever have sex... and then, have it as a requirement that they get hooked up to one of these when you are in labor and have it match your contractions.

And then make a really really big investment in Trojan company stocks ;)