• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Is it a herpes outbreak or not?

i had one notorious outbreaks about 2 months ago..then a milder one 2 weeks after.

Ive had 2 other very tiny OBs...but im not sure if they are OBs..i get one or two pimples...but is barely noticeable when i look at it. and its a little bit irritated, then goes away on its own after maybe 2 days. are those OBs? they do not hurt either, jst itch a tiny bit but not really.

im scared, i hope im not one of those whoo gets OBs every month :(

will it get better?

I was worried about the same thing. I generally was myself down there every day.. Sometimes I get pimples down there quite often. Actually to be honest I have one right now. Generally I know the difference now between a pimple and an outbreak. They look different. The pimple doesn't look like an open ulcer.

Yeah even though I am on my valtrex I get pimples.. I guess that is how I know the difference.. My little pimples don't go away for like a week or two weeks. I just keep cleaning them.. When I feel my little herpes friend I take an extra valtrex and then it doesn't show up !

Yay. I do love my vitamin C !

Well I had no symptoms that I knew of...no tingling itching or aches...little bump just showed up itched like the dickens for one day then no more it goes but a bump for like a week....weird right? I guess I should clarify I don't know what type I am. Planned parenthood did a visual diagnosis and swabbed and I peed in a cup but when I went for my results they never had anything for results. I'm a little annoyed but I get to check out all my new insurance can do for me now with the type test I'm requesting next docs visit...te only thing that bugs me is where did my pee go?!?!?!!!!