• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Is this herpes? Arm and top of hand gets red bumps

That sounds about right mine aint blister neither there bumps tho i never got them befor i kno thy come with this virus i dont take the med's cuz I notest my hair was falling out really bad its hard cuz i'v had a none stop ob i'm waiting on my medi-cal to fall in place so i can see a doctor for this :(

No problem. @lovesjuicy Someone will come behind me and give a better response I am sure. And you did it just fine! Welcome welcome! I noticed an "ain't" in that post. You southern? If so, I am!

You can search the forums. We have discussions about natural ways to help herpes! I advise checking them out! It may help you since you can't get the meds right at the moment! I did epsom salt in the tub. It helped a lot. I would link the discussions but I'm on my phone at the moment.

If you just search the forums though you should be able to find information to help! Good luck!

Thanks again @thisisgoingtobeokay i'm not southern but i do use aint ;) alot i'm from cali. I'm going to check out them home remedies on here thanks for lettin me kno about thm :) . By any chance have you heard about the hydrogen peroxide food grade 35 remedy thy say in kills the virus in your blood stream some people on the site said whn they tested for (h) thy came bck negative if you or anyone has heard of this please let me kno i wanna try it

Hi lovesjuicy,

Main problem with this cure is H isn't passed via blood like HIV. So treating your blood isnt going to help much. Would be wonderful if there was an easy fix for H, but there isn't. :-(

Take care and good luck

Ra

@LovesJuicy

Hi there and Welcome!

I doubt very very much the bumps on your hands are anything to do with H. The virus hangs in the "nerve ganglion" (an area where the nerve meets the spinal cord) of the nerve where it was first contacted...it doesn't spread through the blood to other areas. Not at all sure what the bumps are ... maybe some other "reaction" ... but it is very unlikely that the H virus is the actual cause....

And the Hydrogen Peroxide "cure" is a load of crap. Waste of your money. Believe me, if it was working the Pharmaceuticals would be all over it....they don't miss any opportunity to make money and H202 is very cheap to produce ... but with any kind of patent on it they could make a killing if it cured you.... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@katie I havent got thm swabbed thy also have not came back but i got some last week that lasted a few day on my chest this time these where little blister thy didnt itch or hurt so i dont kno if it was a heat rash or what but i did finally get a doctor i got have my first check up with tomorrow so i took a pic to see what he says. Go get yours swabbed girl if you have a docter i was kinda hatin h i feel contagious of myself with ever bump i get some where