• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Sharing with the world that I have herpes

Aloha!

I hope everyone is doing well. It has been awhile since I have been on the forums. I wanted to share with my amazing support system on the forums, that I reached a new milestone in my herpes process.

After almost four years, post diagnosis, I have chosen to come out of my herpes closet. With the wonderful support of Adrial, whom I ADORE, I have began to heal, understand that life has changed and I am still perfect as I am.

Two days ago, I went public with my disclosure on my blog Sweet Cicily on Divorced Moms.com, YouTube with Adrial and the world.

I have never felt so free or happier. Dropping the shame and embracing my life fully, feels AMAZEBALLS. :)

Would love to connect with you and get your feedback.

Wishing you all love,

Cicily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMiC6shObs8

Hi Cicily!!

Confession here... I (very guiltily) skipped my workout today to watch this video. Work has been crazy lately and I've had no time for anything but work and exercise. But this was so worth it. Thank you so much for your bravery and honesty. It made MY hear feel lighter to see you so upfront and positive. I've only posted one thread on here, my attempt to "come out", to the extent I'm capable of right now. And it's so, just "normalizing" to see that so many "normal" people are dealing with this. And happy with life. You are an amazing and beautiful soul. Kudos my friend...

Thank you my beautiful friends :) I appreciate you both watching! I feel really happy and realized I'm loved by so many and coming out wasn't so bad after all. It's like finally exhaling after almost four years. Love connecting on here!

Aloha Yadira! Thank you so much for watching it. Honestly, I just feel such relief. It's been a long few years, but now I'm just me and couldn't be happier! I had such a great experience with the interview. Adrial is amazing and I'm just so happy to be here :)