• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Green Tea for Herpes Suppression?

Hi,

tea is always a very good antioxidancia but I never heard that green tee can help with herpes but I can say that tea is always is good thing to drink. From my experience its better to use herbals like curcuma or oil like coconut oil. Its good to eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetable's, white meat like chicken is very good too. Try to live as healthy as possible, that the only thing can help you . For sure green tea will not harm at all , its clean up your body even if I don't like that tea at all....it makes me nervous . Sugar can force outbreaks but on the other site it make you happy :). never stop living ....be alive and healthy.

I've read that it can help, but I've also read that caffeine can trigger outbreaks. Maybe try the sugar free variety, it can't hurt.

Like Judith said, living healthy is the way to go. It's that way with ALL things in life. You'll learn your bodys triggers and the things that help to prevent outbreaks. It's trial and error at first.

The bottom line is that while there are a few things that are considered to cause OB's and others that are considered to help suppress it, my experience talking to may people is that you just have to become aware of those things and find what works for YOU... AND those things can change over time.

Green tea is more likely to help than harm given all the good properties that it's known for. So try it, at the very worst, after a few tries you realize it causes an OB, and you stop taking it ;)