• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

single again but now alone with H

yeah.. finally we broke up.. i think only our relationship was only compassion and guilt.. now im feeling very sad.. and alone with my secret,, specially cuz im in the best age of my life... a lot of guys calle me to invite me to go out.. but i cant go out cuz i know my reality,.. and i dont want to disclose never.... i decided not dating anymore and live alone forever.. really im talking seriously...thanks for your support.

Your situation is definitely a difficult one, but rest assured that there are loving and accepting people out there. You can use your situation as a "filter" to filter out those who are unwilling to be accepting of you because those people are just not right for you anyway. I know it's easier said than done.. but try to keep your head up and know that 1. There's nothing wrong with you, you ARE NOT damaged 2. You deserve love

@Cecibuendia

Awww - sorry friend!

You really need to get it that you CAN find love - and while I know you don't want to have "the talk" - it's a great way to find the guys who are into YOU (as opposed to those who want to GET INTO you ;)

For now though, look for a H+ dating site and join it (when you have had time to process this break-up) ... it may help you to get some of your mojo back ... but I remind you again, read all the Success Stories that you can on here ... many of us have found love and had great relationships with Herpes ... please don't let H cause you to draw away from finding love.... because you deserve to find love friend :)

(((HUGS)))