• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

the worst pain ever!! Uti?? Herpes outbreak? WTF is going on!!!

I'm in the worst pain ever! I feel like I have the worst Uti ever! I called my Dr and she put in a urine test that I have to do once I get off work. I took one of the over the counter meds to help with the Utis and it helped until I sat down in my chair. at that point I felt pressure and pain. I don't have any any blisters and I'm pretty freakin down right now. I'm not going to get able to to deal with this. All I feel is burning and throbbing. Ughhh

I'm guessing I'll never to have sex again since that's what brought this on. Sorry for babbling I just needed to vent.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've had some pretty nasty-assed UTI's and I know they hurt/itched/throbbed like a son-of-a-bitch.. AND it could be yeast ... OR an OB ... or any combo there-of...

BTW, if you are treated for yeast or bacteria, ask if your BF should get treated too ... I kept getting yeast infections and they finally got my then hubby to take something for them as well and voila! Yeast infections stopped :)

As for never having sex again, I went through several "spells' where sex caused all kinds of crap (for awhile I would swell up so bad after I had to ice the area down ... and the sex was good but not THAT hot!!!..LOL) .. I think it was a combination of my body being out of balance (make sure to take probiotics and maybe try removing sugar from the diet for awhile ... sometimes excess sugar causes yeast infections) ... and thus some bug/bacteria/whatever getting the upper hand. So don't think that you will not be able to EVER have sex ... but you may need to find the right combination of diet/clothing/condoms/etc that works for YOU :)

@wcsdancer2010 I believe that it was brought on my the dang condom. my vagina is sooooo sensative I hope I can try and find one I can actually use. I'm feeling so defeated today. I'm usually OK until some type of symptom pops up.

And then here comes my depression again..

You always give it the most honest and encorageing advice. thank you

I hear you and empathize.

I take steps forward ten pain comes and steps back BUT think how wonderful it is you have a supportive partner.

Your allergy is exacerbating issues. I bet you if you find a condom that doesn't irritate you, your symptoms will be a lot less.

Find other ways to be intimate for now. Other ways to connect until you have the courage again.

Hugs

@whitedaiaes I'm grateful I have him but I feel that it won't last because of the lack of . It just seems like there is a disconnect.but he says it's in my mind. And it may be since my mind is all over the place. Im hoping I find a condom that works. I'm ordering the female condom so I have it for the next time I have sex.

You can achieve intimacy in many ways.

Try not to create issues. He seems to be patient. So let him. Let him be all those lovely things that you need now.

My mind was all over the place too...stil is sometimes. Therapy helps calm you and allow you to focus. I also had to take antidepressants. When h came up I was in a complicated situation and it just totally rocked everything. I needed antidepressants to help. I know in time I will be off them for now they help me focus and still my mind.

I know you can make it through this. Cut yourself a break...communicate with him.

Yes - you can get Cranberry extract at any decent health food store ... they probably have them in most drug stores too but I prefer buying from a source that deals with the better Nutriceutical companies :)

Get on them and STAY on them because they will help you keep from getting them in the future (or at least lessen them) .. and of course, REAL cranberry juice won't hurt either (NOT the Cranberry cocktail ... that has minimal cranberry and lots of sugar filled grape juice :p ) It's very "dry" so you may want to mix it with another juice, but keep it as strong as you can stand it ...

@wcsdancer2010 I'll definitely give those a try. I love cranberry juice. I was actually drinking some to help with the symptoms. I woke up still irritated down below. I wonder if I have some sort of . I guess I'll have to make an actual appointment. I do know I've actually felt a burning feeling in my tailbone that I've never felt before. So that is definitely the strongest prodome I've ever felt. This throbbing on my clitoris is driving me insane..

Take it hour by hour then day by day. I try not to focus on when it will end but I try thinking about the actual moment if that makes sense.

Can u take Advil aleve for pain? Does it help?

Hang in there. It will be over.

Take the cram pills consistently to try to circumvent future infections. Figure out what condom won't irritate and that should do a lot to help ease things for next time.

When I had nerve pain down there I used to take warm (actually hot) showers. It really does soothe the area for a while. Not long but enough to get some reprieve.

Hugs

@whitedaiaes I take naproxen off and on. And right now I need to take some. I know you're right it's just so hard to stay positive. IIm definitely going go try the hot shower and see if that helps. I did notice a small cut and a small like ingrown hair looking pimple so I believe it's an ob. I'm just glad it wasn't a severe one. I just need to relearn my body.

Thank you for all your positivity.

Xoxo

Xo back

I have my hard days too. You are human. The challenge is for us not to sink into that sad place for long.

I sometimes took 4 showers a day for relief. I wasnt given meds at all. At the time no one believed I had h. I went thruy 10 months of that neve pain. It's horrific. So do what you need to to help yourself physically....whatever that is and as time goes on te less physical symptoms and reminders the better you will feel emotionally too.

You'll get tere. I can tell you are better from even just 2 days ago.

Hugs