• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I am running out of ideas

@ihaveittoo1975 - i love coconut oil for the same reasons, great moisturizer, lube, massage oil, cooking oil with antiviral properties! huge win!! However, i never thought it had to be kept cold... just did a quick google and apparently, it can remain 'fresh' for up 2 years, in a liquid or solid state, ie: refrigerated or not. I think the issue with travelling will be it leaking in your luggage, especially if you heading to warmer destinations. Maybe double-bag it? try a smaller jar too, so easier to transport? There has to be a way to avoid the leakage during travel.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I am happy to report that Valtrex has done wonders for me. I have now taken it for two weeks, and from what I can tell, nothing. I did have a small red spot but it didn't develop into a blister, so I'm not sure it was H. I still do experience some discomfort in my left lymph node, and occasionally in my testicles, but it's much less than it used to be. Hopefully with time, even that will subside.

Yesterday I caught some sort of bug and was bed bound all day yesterday with fever chills. I was afraid H would pop out again, but I took a second Valtrex and still nothing.

I can definitely see how people with little to no symptoms forget they even have H. My mind has been a lot less on H now that I don't see the constant reminder down there.

I really do feel for those who are struggling even when taking anti virals. I honestly don't know what I would have done had this not worked.

Part of my success though I think is that my divorce is now finalized and I can finally put that stress behind me.

I am anxiously waiting to hit the one year mark with H (October) to see if it actually subdues even further, as most say it normally does.

@sil88 That definitely crossed my thought. I have never had any of the flu symptoms since getting H though.

It started right after I had breakfast, and since I had salmon and mackrill I suspect that might have caused it. Today my stomach was all messed up, but I'm doing better now. How long do your flu symptoms normally last? Are the symptoms normlly followed by an ob in your case?