• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

herpes encephalitis

That usually happens when one is first infected. If you haven't gotten it during your primary infection, there's nothing to worry about. W that said, shit dies happen. I got viral meningitis on a whim and nobody around me got it, not even my ex husband who kissed me while infected and this was prior to herpes. You cannot stress over what you have no control over. You're taking general anxiety that you have and projecting it onto herpes. Because it gives you a false sense of control over your anxiety, because dewp down you can't explain where this anxiousness comes from. I see it all the time on the forums w people. Herpes just puts a magnifying glass on what was already an existing problem. Self soothing is an important tool to learn to talk you out of being irrational w fears.

• 4 weeks later...