• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Keeping your partner herpes free can be super sexy | Herpes Life

Guest System

A sizzling sexy relationship — even contending with herpes — is in your future. And it all starts with your relationship to what herpes means to your sex life. 1) Is herpes a sex killer or 2) does herpes give a new perspective on trust, caring and support in relationship? Can you feel that difference? That is the first part of seeing it as a relationship strengthener. Sound a bit backwards? You're gonna love this.

Read the full article:
Keeping your partner herpes free can be super sexy

• 6 months later...

Ouch. That one hurt. ;) Can you explain why you feel this way?

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Useless?!?! I've had the most fun of my life playing those little teasing games nowadays!!!! I have to hide hickeys from people at work...I'm 25 and wearing scarves to cover my love bites like a love sick teenager thanks to teasing and withholding the sexy fun naughty time! I think this article is great! We forget how important foreplay is in relationships...it's not just for sex...it helps you to learn your partners body and that is beautiful.

I love it! Stop being lazy and calling it quits! Get creative and find fun different ways to be intimate :) Weeee have reasons to push us to do so. Some people don't have these kind of challenges and just repeat routine sex day after day. Not worried about outbreaks but just don't feel like the deed because things have just gotten stale. There is more to intimacy than humpin and bumpin genitals. Love this article!!