• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

HSV 1

7 hours ago, Michgirl73 said:

I know but I feel so emotional and your right I got get better with the diet. What kind of diet u go on? Plus I gotta quit crying so much I know that makes it come back. I’m 45 and it seems to have effected my nerves a bit.. I still deal with nerve pain.

so look on my profile on this site. I posted a big chart about diet change. It's basically a high lysin and low arginine diet. 

i understand about feeling emotional. let me tell you i have def not escaped that. it effects how i relate to people and how i relate to dating.  

7 minutes ago, TequilaGirl said:

And did he got a cold sore after having sex? 🤔

not the saw the few days afterward. but i stopped seeing him bc i got the the herp flu and sores within 2 days of us hooking up. that's when he admitted he had it.  clearly wasn't going to keep seeing a piece of shit human anymore 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, TequilaGirl said:

@Michgirl73 did your partner had an active outbreak or did he perform oral sex? I'm curious about if it's possible to contract ghsv1 genital to genital.

he did do oral, no sores anywhere. mouth or genital.  yes it is possible but not as easy to spread as type 2 since it prefers the mouth 

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, MarieH said:

yea he did. i think its possble that's the cause but again. no sores present 

1 minute ago, MarieH said:

not the saw the few days afterward. but i stopped seeing him bc i got the the herp flu and sores within 2 days of us hooking up. that's when he admitted he had it.  clearly wasn't going to keep seeing a piece of shit human anymore 

You said that he admitted having it. Did he admit having HSV1 in general, cold sores, or genital herpes?

Just now, herpnerve said:

You said that he admitted having it. Did he admit having HSV1 in general, cold sores, or genital herpes?

me=freaking out, telling him about my sores and such

him=oh yeah, not ganna lie my ex has it (of 5 years) FYI=with frequent outbreaks in her case

me=did you use condoms

him=never

me=so you lied to about your exposure and STDS

him=we used a condom, I thought it didn't matter

me=what type is it?

him=I don't know, I never got tested, I was nervous to 

49 minutes ago, TequilaGirl said:

@Michgirl73 did your partner had an active outbreak or did he perform oral sex? I'm curious about if it's possible to contract ghsv1 genital to genital.

My partner had a active outbreak of a small sore that I didn’t see.. and he didn’t tell me when we had sex it pulled the scab off which caused me to get infected. It was gential to gential, it’s supposed to be rare to get this way my ex actually had a very small sore.. how unlucky am I .😢

1 hour ago, Michgirl73 said:

My partner had a active outbreak of a small sore that I didn’t see.. and he didn’t tell me when we had sex it pulled the scab off which caused me to get infected. It was gential to gential, it’s supposed to be rare to get this way my ex actually had a very small sore.. how unlucky am I .😢

sounds alot less like bad luck and like people lying to us? yes? 

we trusted the wrong people without proof. 

• Sad 1