• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

When you think you're alone.. You're not

Loves, Tonight brought an amazing encounter for me. I decided to embrace being single and to drink cabernet at an Italian restaurant bar alone with Pema's The Wisdom of No Escape. A book given to me by an amazing old friend. I ordered. Sat and sipped alone. By me, sat a woman in probably her fifties. I saw her look around and she was greeted by a lot of staff so I knew this wasn't her first time here. She questioned my reading in fun lighting and I engaged her in conversation. I learned she was a math teacher. Loved her job and had passion for statistics and algebra. We could relate. I went on to conerse about yoga and her own trials and tribulations in life with her family and previous relationships. As time became late, I bought her wine. We hugged and she said she needed our conversation tonight and almost cried. Friends, it just proves that when you're open and compassionate, you are never truly alone. Even when you intended to be ;) We all feel lonely but if you open yourself up to life and the universe, empathy in a friend is provided. Please take this to heart tonight. Embrace being single if you are and the right people will just be drawn to you when you and they need it most. Cheers, loves xxx Oh! Almost forgot... She had no idea I have herpes. I am so much more and offer so much more than this ...

Btw.. Although I actually rarely watch tv... The other day I caught the ending of an old episode of Sex and the City and Carrie was embracing singledom by having a glass of red on her own. Thanks, Carrie. You may be fictional but you inspired me to embrace being alone and still being happy.