• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Sound the Trumpets! My new Blog "Support Truth & Dialog" (STD) is LIVE!

So I decided it's time that I organize my thoughts in one place as well as hopefully having links for useful products (that I hope to test and do a review of) and other info that I think will be useful for anyone wanting info on Herpes. My new blog Support Truth and Dialog - Slaying the Stigma of Herpes One Blog at a Time is now live!

http://supporttruthanddialog.com/

And just to put any fears to rest, I am NOT leaving H (Opp)!!! In fact, I plan to reference the handouts, e-book, and some of Adrials Blogs a whole lot to drive more people here. I hope it will develop into a symbiotic relationship over time ... so that when someone finds one, they find the other, and hopefully one way or the other people will get the answers they need.

I'm really excited about this step ... and about doing what I can to get more people to see this site and find this forum. I'd love it if you "Follow" me over there so you are notified whenever I add a new post... and tell anyone you think may benefit from it. Tell your non-H friends that it's worth checking either site out (H Opp or mine) just to get educated and informed because your High School Sex Ed classes missed a whole lot of info that you need to know :)

Peace Out!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...