• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Raw feeling

I have a raw feeling in my lady area right by the opening sorry tmi... its really itchy too. I took a mirror to look and I do not see any sores.. Could it just be a yeast infection? It hurts really bad to sit or walk... I started taking the Valtrex the other day and have been putting tea tree oil. But since its near my opening down there, it hurts and stings badly. I hate this... If this is an ob then I have an ob for a month long now, just not in the same areas of course. I am supposed to go see my bf this weekend since hes stationed in va but I want to be able to be intimate with him since we barely get to... I'm really disappointed right now...

I wish someone would answer soon. I'm seriously dying in pain here. Can you get a sore right inside the vagina opening? Has it happened to any of you and if so what did you do? I will be house sitting this week and will not be able to soak in a tub especially with Epson salts or oatmeal. I need help terribly

Sounds like a yeast infection to me ... I'd get to your Dr and get some Difulcan and see how that works ... and find some really GOOD quality yogurt (preferably locally produced so the cultures are LIVE ) and eat plenty of that ... I would also look up "Yeast Free Diet" ... you may be eating too much sugar-based foods which allows the yeast to take over your system :(

(((HUGS)))

Ohhhh yeah that could be it... I have been eating a lot more sweets lately and I never used to. Thank you SO much for answering me. I'm in a lot of pain right now. My poor vagina... yeast infection, getting over a 2 week outbreak (but with no meds :)) and also razor burn. My lady friend probably hates me right now lol!!! My obgyn has sent me over some meds for me. and I think I'm going to put aloe cream on the razor burn and hopefully that helps.

I've heard that before too - but most yogurt is so over processed today that it's not high in the *right* cultures ... if you do that, try to go to a health food store and get something that is locally produced ... read the label and see if it has more than one LIVE probiotic culture in it. That will give you a much better result.

Try drinking Kefir too! I drink Lifeway Kefir its a powerful probiotic drink that tastes like yogurt and it contains 12 live active cultures that helps regulate the yeast and bactera in your body as well as your lady parts. It also has many other health benefits too such as fighting off infections and even preventing certain cancers. I've noticed it works far better than antibiotics which usually causes yeast infections for me. I also read a few articles stating Kefir helps with Herpetic outbreaks as well. So definitely worth giving a try.