• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

When we believe

When we believe the universe listens. The powers quietly observe. They show empathy. They hear our actions. They know. They understand our place and our intent and calculated, they do. They grant. They help. And, believe in us, trust in all individually, and our power. They are not judgmental. They don't score. They have gotten us and what we can and cannot manage because inherently and artistically have created. Us. And, our beauty, wholly.

We are all blessed. And are stood to stand our blessings. In all places we may not understand at the time.

Night, blessed H Opp fellows, friends. Love you all, always. xx

Always good to feel your heart here, nic.

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Adrial and Dancer.. thank you so much for all your support here. This is such a wonderful safe haven. I wouldn't be happy right now in a beautiful start of something if you both didn't help me to be brave :) I hope nothing but strength, courage and happiness for you both along your paths. Blessings, loves x

• 3 weeks later...

I see or hear or read a lot of gratitude here on this website. Yes we are all blessed. I seem to be crying yet I am blessed. Who is perfect everyone has a health issue. Its going to happen sooner or later. I guess we have a choice weather to work it up or work it down. I will choose to not make an issue of it.

Thank you all

Health issue? No. Filter @joancharlotte. This is truly an opportunity to see who feels kindly toward you ... or not. Rejection, it's hard but good. It separates our true everything from not. We are lucky .. because we have each other and know who absolutely accepts us past our "flaws" err idiosynchrasies ... facets of us that make us vulnerable. :) BTW-- others have flaws (deal breakers) too. I am happy you found peace with yourself but don't cry. The right one will make him or herself so obvious that you'll just know now. #iknowitforyou xoxoxoxo Unless, you're crying cause you're so happy :)

• 2 weeks later...

still feeling the loss of the last boyfriend who I told about the H virus. He dropped so fasttttttt. It was like I never new him. Maybe I am luckey he is gone. Maybe I need time to like myself better. Not be so needy. I have much to be grateful for. Wanting A new relationship. Is not a need its a want. Acceptance of the way things are is what i need to strive for.

Maybe I need time to like myself better. Not be so needy.

YES YES YES!!!

Take it from someone who used to be needy...it's soooo freeing to be in a place of being OK with being alone... AND it's opening me up to so many other experiences...

Keep up the good work my friend...it's never to late to grow :)

We dwell on ourselves too much with herpes. I am constantly thinking that noone will ever love me or accept me with herpes (except my pets!) Yet I loved and accepted the person who gave me herpes, knowing he had it. Also, I'd accept a potential soulmate if I knew they had herpes. It teaches us a lot about empathy.