• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes on my finger.

Rain

@nothinggoodgetsintheway I sent him a link about an allergic skin reacttthat is the same already. He keeps worrying it must be H, which I don't blame him w no ansers. You need to go see a dermatologist and dit mention herpes either, just see what they say.. Don't want t tjme to immediately write you off as paranoid, cause you ked w that foot first.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad summary from the doc, but I would disagree with "you can't catch hsv1 whitlow from fingering someone with genital herpes." Since about half of new genital infections are hsv1, and I think I read months ago that whitlow is more commonly hsv1. I'd imagine you've had it as long as you've had oral herpes, and maybe you sucked your finger or bit your nail at the time. It's easy to not notice minor symptoms, or the virus couldve skipped an OB or laid dormant for all this time. I wouldn't worry about it though, just be careful whilst you're having outbreaks... The skin is pretty thick on your hands and fingers.

How long did it take to heal?.. My little blisters are finally starting to open up.

I have blisters on my hands suffered for years from eczema. Eczema leaves sometimes bumps that have fluid in them. The fluid can be clear yellowish. So it can be eczema. Try some steroid or cortisone cream on them and see if it helps. Of course ask yor doc for prescription otherwise there are mild steroid creams Otc

I have blisters on my hands suffered for years from eczema. Eczema leaves sometimes bumps that have fluid in them. The fluid can be clear yellowish. So it can be eczema. Try some steroid or cortisone cream on them and see if it helps. Of course ask yor doc for prescription otherwise there are mild steroid creams Otc

Did they itch?.. I was asked if they itched but when I said no I think that's why they leaned towards herpes.

They blisters didn't itch themselves no. Sometimes they just came or sometimes because my hands were dry. Sometimes it itches before it came. But it was eczema I can guarantee. So it is possible for it to be other things. Dermatitis can also cause it.

Sometimes seeinn what solution works might help you figure out what it is:

Steroid cream or how about sthng like the oragel on it for cold sores. Does that help? Either way it looks really harmless. U can order swabs from westover heights to swab for hwrpes if u want. That way u know for sure.

They blisters didn't itch themselves no. Sometimes they just came or sometimes because my hands were dry. Sometimes it itches before it came. But it was eczema I can guarantee. So it is possible for it to be other things. Dermatitis can also cause it.

Sometimes seeinn what solution works might help you figure out what it is:

Steroid cream or how about sthng like the oragel on it for cold sores. Does that help? Either way it looks really harmless. U can order swabs from westover heights to swab for hwrpes if u want. That way u know for sure.

ive had it since oct. 2, about two weeks after i started using the herpes cream and i feel it didnt do nothing to it, two days ago im starting i saw to tiny blisters open up but nothing came out, just a tiny dry whole it looked... i think my body healed it and the cream didnt do much... shouldnt the cream have helped it heal much faster?