• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I want to inspire.

I want to inspire people. Whether you have herpes or you don't. I want to inspire people to never give up. To make sure that you never look down. I want to help you know that you are worth it. I want to inspire people. H has inspired me to never look back. To not give up. To always look at the good in people and in other things. H has helped me find true happiness inside myself.

Oh Lord Hallelujah!!! Can I get an AMEN?

I *HEART* you Victoriaxxx .... we need more of you in the world!

Now, I want a hands up. Who in here wants to inspire? Who in here is ready to step up (anywhere... and victoria says...not just herpes) and be the one who someone will look back at and say... "Because of you, I didn't give up"?

I got my hand up!!! :-h

Chills. :)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

I am glad I am here to help and to learn. I am glad I found this community and I want to give back as much as possible. :D

♥ ♥

Not just to this but for the whole world! We all need to inspire someone in some way, because if we can make at least one person look up and feel better about the world. We can all feel better about ourselves. (:

Big hugs, Victoria! Yes, this is what it's all about. We as a community don't have to go through life alone. And you hit the nail on the head. Healing isn't just one person healing at a time. It is amplified and turns into a beautiful cycle of healing when a community comes together. In community, we can help one another experience our lives in a more empowering way. Thank you for epitomizing that, V. You are wise. ;)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Thank you Adrial. I really appreciate that comment. I have learned a lot in my young days.

I learned the leading by example was better then trying to yell at someone how to live their lives. It's just living and learning. This is all a big experience and experiment.

I just wanted to talk about a story one time. I remember being in the 8th grade, which was not to long ago.. There was this girl who absolutely did not like me. I found her in the bathroom upset and all alone. I didn't take the time to talk to her. I just came up to her and hugged her. I comforted her the whole time. Finally she came out and told me what was wrong with her. I found out her her reason for all of her dislike towards other people. & in the end I helped her realize that she had more to live for. She actually became one of my good friends, and now she has 2 kids and a husband. To this day she thanks me, because "I saved her". When she was all alone.

Victoria xx,

You my dear are truly inspirational!! As much as I've been struggling with staying positive reading this definitely made me smile and just want to keep a smile on my face. I am not usually one to wallow in my problems, but this has got the best of me. Not anymore though!! I need to accept myself and truly take all this amazing support to keep moving forward! Thank you for the positive uplifting posts!!

Big hug!

@Klopz

I am truly glad that I am able to put a smile on your face. (: It is one of my biggest goals. I don't know why? but I hate seeing people upset or sad. I know how it is. Even though it only took me about a week to get over this. With the big help of my boyfriend. That is why I am glad that I am in this community and able to inspire people. As well as learn some things myself. I hope you do keep a smile on your face because you are beautiful inside and out! We all are.