• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Is this possible.

This has to be a joke. I'm suppose to be having the talk tonight with a good friend that I like. I just went to take a shower checked my gentials. I think I notice three small red spots. This can't be! I feel like I'm just seeing things. Idk what to do right now. Just my luck..

Hey calm down! You're disclosing tonight right? Are you planning to spit out te words then jump right in the sack? Do you want to be with someone who will make such a decision so quickly? I know we all want to be accepted and it would be awesome to have a talk then wham bam thank you mam...but maybe this is your body telling you "hey man I know we both have the same end goal here but I'm a little to amped up from you stressing...let's get this talk out of the way and then when we calm down in a day or two and when our friend is still accepting and ready we can do the deed then!!!" So if you're not on suppressive therapy start your anti virals and if you are on suppressives just breath and calm down it'll be okay :)

I haven't had 'the talk' yet, but I came really close to disclosing... I was all ready geared up to have the dreaded 'talk' and noticed the EXACT THING you did... a couple of little warning spots - obviously from the stress. I decided against it that day, and I'm glad I did (as it turns out, he's not interested because I didn't put out... thanks H for helping me dodge a bullet on that one!), but I'm sure your talk will go well, and then when things have settled down 'down there', you'll be able to move forward with the physical side of things.

I decided against it that day, and I'm glad I did (as it turns out, he's not interested because I didn't put out... thanks H for helping me dodge a bullet on that one!),

Maybe it was a sign because I got stood up tonight. But thank you everyone for the support. It really does make me feel better

Annnnd, there is our little Wing Man at work again ;)

Just learn to trust him.... he'll help you find someone who is "into YOU,", and will weed out the ones who want to "get INTO you"

(((HUGS)))