• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Paying it forward...

So many of you say time and again how this site has "saved your life". And I know that we have THOUSANDS who are lurking on here, working through their stuff by learning from what others are posting here....

One of the best ways to heal AND to make a difference is to Pay it Forward...

There are so many ways you can do this....

You can work on your own tolerance towards others. We are all struggling in one way or another. Many of you say that people think you are strong but inside you are screaming...well, know that odds are, so are most of the other people you meet...their internal screams may not be about Herpes, but maybe their sexuality, or the fact that they know their partner is cheating on them, or their partner is abusing them, or their child just got caught doing drugs... or more subtle things like their personal body image issues, depression, etc.

You can contribute more on here.... often in helping another, you learn and grow about what you are dealing with....so feel free to post if something you read speaks to you! Everyone sees me as a "Wise Sage" on here but every day, I have another revelation about myself, life, and people in general when I am posting. It's a great growth tool AND you help someone else at the same time!

You can print out the handouts and give them to your Doctors, Clinics, and even your friends..... if you are not "out", just explain that you realized you were behind on your STD knowledge and started researching and came across those handouts and thought they might also learn from them. To be honest, everyone on here SHOULD be researching the other STD's so you know how to protect yourself anyway ;)

And finally, you can contribute a little something towards the running of this site. Adrial has done the majority of this work out of his own pocket.... he's got a little coming in from the Home Study Courses (round 2 will be released soon!) but most of the money for this has been fronted by Adrial. I have an idea about how many people are on here every day... its a LOT! If every one of you gave even $5/month, this movement would be OFF THE CHARTS. At some point, we will need more money to be coming in to do the work we want to do here...creating PSA campaigns, possibly billboards and advertisements, sensitivity trainings for Dr's and Sex Educators, developing more programs, leaflets, handouts, etc.... we have Soooooo much we want to do. Some of it just will have to happen as we have time...but many things can't/won't happen if we can't get the finances for them. You can go here to donate: http://bit.ly/1apaEJ5

So - however it works for you.... Pay it Forward today, and every day..... because if we did that for everything good in our lives, well, imagine how great life would be???

Ill continue helpin anywway i can. i know 5 dollars every once in a while nothing. When i was alone and suicidal and to damn broke to really go see a pyschiatrist about the plans of suicde i was making this site and being close to people whi were going thru what i was going thru pulled me out of a very dark place. It was like a pocket psychiatry app on my phone lol. And i know $5 isn't much. We spend more on fast food a month than just $5. for me personally its worth investing what i can if we can help drs be more sympathetic to the emotional damages of a harmless yet overly joked on and ridiculed skin condition.

There is a donate box on the right side of the page here...so you can find it any time you have a few bucks to help out..

and thanks guys...I know Adrial will appreciate any little bit that he can get -

I tell you, with the numbers that come on here...just a few buck each would make an amazing difference :)

• 2 months later...

Just a reminder folks - Adrial works tirelessly on this site for basically nothing ... moderates the forums behind the scenes, and is working on a bunch of other things to help us all in the future (like working with Sex-positive counselors to become better at coaching around STD's).

If this site has helped you, it would be great if you can give something, ANYTHING to help offset the costs of the actual website server/etc. The donation button is on the right of this page ... every little bit helps.... ;)

• 1 month later...

Thanks! And by the way, the best kind of donation is to join us at the H Opp weekend coming up September 12-14 (it won't happen for another year). Change your life and help support H Opp. It's a win-win. :)

There are a few spots available. Private message me if you're interested in talking about coming.

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: