• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

LAST DAY! Important (awesome) message for you

I'm sending out an important email very soon, so make sure you are on the list.

If you AREN'T a member here (those we lovingly refer to as "lurkers") ;) then get on the list ASAP.

Why? I want you to join me and our awesome H Opportunity community for 10 days of self love and healing.

Before the holidays come around and we give to everyone else, let's take 10 days to give to ourselves. Let's get our heads and our hearts pointed in the right direction to make 2014 the best year of our lives.

This is your official heads up to make sure you are on the list and keep your eye out on your inbox.

You're not going to want to miss this. Trust me. :)

Just put your name (can be an alias) and email here to add yourself to the list (and get the free H Opp e-book to boot!): http://eepurl.com/b4IPP

I'm so excited to share this with you!

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Thanks for your patience! :) Your enthusiasm feels really good to hear. I'm super excited to send this out to our awesome community.

FYI, the email just went out. So check your inboxes now!

Let's make 2014 the best year of your lives, shall we? :)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Hey thiscantbelife!

You're on the email list (I double-checked). So it's probably in your junk folder like WCS said. Do a search from Adrial Dale and you should find it. If it's not there, check your "promotions" tab since you use gmail. I sent it last night around 6:30p EST. :)

Let me know if you can't find it and I can re-send it to you! It's a huge announcement! So exciting!

Helpful resources:

Hi,

i saw the video and the vocal were really strong,Adrial i hope you will help a lot of people to get better .When my herpes get better (even still not after 2 years) I will join your coaching too but till then i hope you all will learn al lot from adrials experiience.Good luck guys.learn about yourself and feel more free abour H....you deserve it. :):)

Well i am fine darling but my herpes OB means every 1 or 2 month so no sex included hehehe.No worry i feel good and i am happy even with herpes.I only will join and ask adrial if i am in the position to able to have herpes talk.8or sex )..thats all....I am fine :)thanks WC dancer but some have H and some have a bit more of H :) thats live

Hey Judith,

WCS is right. It goes waaay beyond just herpes. It's so much deeper than that ... Watch that video again and see the potential of this beyond herpes. :)

Helpful resources:

Hi,

you right guys it not only sex , that's not what I was saying !!!!.I am dealing with H and it let me have a better look at myself and it helped me to grow as a person, yes absolutely but I don't think I should DATE with my constantly OB and sleep with somebody , this wouldn't be fair to that person. The transmission rate with condoms and antivirals is by 1 -2 percent but only if you don't have an OB, that's all I meant......well some people need years to get better about OBs but this don't mean that cant only can feel ok with myself and my friends, I can feel good without sex too even if its difficult. Anyway everybody have a different opinion:) none of that is wrong. Or is it?

Today is the LAST DAY to sign up for the H Opportunity home study course that we're launching in January! Thank you for all the excitement, all the heartfelt messages! And to all of you who have signed up already ... I sure hope you're ready to change your life for the best starting in January. ;)

If you haven't signed up yet, check your email ASAP (if you're on the H Opportunity email list). In that email, there is a video that I put together for you to watch and a button for you to sign up to join us in January. (If you can't find the email and are curious, private message me and I'll fill you in.)

I'm so, SO excited to share this life-changing program with you. I've pulled all the magic from the H Opportunity weekend workshops — http://herpesopportunity.com — and put it into a program you can experience at home. I've been putting my whole heart and soul into making this course for you. And it's a powerful one. Wow.

We're going to make 2014 the best year yet. :) I can't wait.

Helpful resources: