• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

OMG 6 days left until H Opp weekend!!!!

:)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

@whitedaisies

Thank you, I wish I could be there too. But the demands of work and school will not allow me to get away.

Yes, I too am EXTREMELY glad I do not have h!!! But we should all get together sometime just for the sake of getting together, it doesn't have to be about h. In whatever city we all meet, we can show them how to party. I'll bring the booze and party drugs!

@whitedaisies

When I was in college, we once partied through the entire weekend. We didn't stop. Not for anything. We went from Friday night, to Sunday. It was really awesome.

"Polite" partying? An interesting idea.....you'll have to say more about that, as I'm not sure precisely what that would involve. Lots of polite conversation over soda? Lol I'm just kidding.

Aneeway, it's late, and I have to go to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow daisies! And I'll be in touch with my friend and ask about the herpes cure. You say 10 years; I say 17-25. What's the prize for the first-place winner who guesses correctly?

Please let me know I am interested to find out!!!

Justo inking fun at Canadian stereotypes.

We also say good morning to everyone we pass on the side walk, smoking is not allowed practically anywhere, but everyone loves their beer and hockey!!!!

As for what we are betting, I will have to think....perhaps hockey tickets. Lol

@ riverstyx yes every other one. sorry bro but as a rays fan I get sick of all the asshat yankmee fans out there, real easy to root for a team the entire league is set up to make champs and yet they still cant get it every year. damn. other than them no major issues sports wise with the other 2 but am a bucs and lightning fan. psst, guess where im at.

@seeker

Sorry, but the Devil Rays never really had a shot anyway....every single year you *know* the Yankees will be in contention....but can't really say the same for the Rays...but if it's any consolation, I imagine I would like your city a lot better than I like my city, even though I'll always root for the Yankees...

:( would love to be there with you guys but I am to far away. I hope you have a incredible time and take a lot out of that weekend. learn more of dealing with H and maybe get some skills to dance the blues. Maybe good I am not there, I am not the best dancer in the world....ENJOY guys :)

Too bad Judith!

Well, I think my pity party is over for now and looking for another type of party at the conference. Really hope Dancer and Adrial will show us some dance moves!!!!

Really excited to meet everyone. And for all of you not going, keep posting on here as there are so many people apart of this community that want to support you!

xo