• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

In appreciation of Lelani

Lelani/Janice,

So today, the day of your birth, I'd love to celebrate who you are. You have been an integral part of this online family. And even though we have never met (being halfway around the world from each other) or ever even talked live, I feel close to you. You have shared your heart, your honesty, your story, your vulnerability, your strength, your compassion, your humor, your accent (New Zealand, yes!), your time, your support, your love. When I got overwhelmed at one point answering people's posts and dropped off the map, you stepped in to make sure this forum kept running strong. It shows me your dedication to love and support. It shows me how big your capacity to help others is. It shows me your leadership from the heart. And that inspires me. I can only imagine how the rest of your life looks, with your kids, friends and family. All I see is this small sliver in the herpes support site, and I imagine that huge heart of yours touches so much in so many parts of your life. So today, I take this opportunity to celebrate you, Lelani, you, Janice. Much, much love. For all the love you've given and continue to give. For me and all the people who have been touched by that heart, thank you. Happy birthday.

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Leilani, my sister friend and fellow Virgo! Happiest Birthday wishes to you, love!

You truly are the angel of the H Opp boards, always comforting frightened newbies, always coming alongside to help each person here find hope with such grace...all from the richness of your compassionate heart.

You embody what it means to be fully human, fully alive. Thank you for giving me someone to aspire to be. You are a treasure.

Maya Angelou says people won't remember you for what you do, but how you make them feel. Know that today I am thinking of how you made me feel when I first came here, and I'm whispering a prayer of gratitude and blessing for you, L.

May this year be your best ever!

Much love,

Kristin

P.S. I got teary writing this, and reading what Adrial wrote. I hope you are able to take it all in and let it fill you to overflowing. You deserve it. Xo

Wow, happy Birthday Lelani! Was it the 9th? If so, we share the same birthday as well. I just celebrated on the 9th too!

Birthday buddies across the country!

I really hope your day was filled with love, and laughter, and that you spent it with those closest to you. It feels great to know we both share such a special day :)

Thank you so much for these beautiful words...to touch someone's heart, lift their spirit or to let them know they are valued brings me so much joy. I celebrate every birthday with gratitude because at one time I was so close to not being here...that I still am is my biggest gift. i love life and wish that for everyone...H has made me dig deeper into myself and make deeper connections with others.

I wish I could meet you all because you are all so positive too...your posts have inspired me and touched me, made me cry and made me laugh. I wish you all the biggest lives...lived without fear and with celebration.

I love it that we are overcoming fears and using our real names ... Adrial you started that ;-) I love it that we can share without reservation, being open and real with our anger, our fears, our questions, our knowledge and our caring. Thank you from my heart. <3

And yay the same birthday (across the world) VirgoGirl!!! Hope you had the best day too :-)