• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Natural cure??

Ok I know this sounds crazy but I've been going back and forth debating on trying the 'James fights diseases" diets show on youtube. I can't tell if its a scam or not because he has many followers that support what he is saying. Can anyone on here tell me whether they've tried this approach to "curing" herpes? It's just a very big commitment since I'm in college and want to party and drink. I should've done it over summer but got skeptical about it again. 

Hi allgood,

I saw that too, personally I think its a load of crap as if that was the case I'm sure some pharmaceutical company
would of picked up on it & created an easier & better way.
Putting oregano oil under your tongue & eating lots of vegetables for a couple of months, sounds like a strange cure,
So don't hold your breath 😉

Hey, @alllgood

I haven't seen it but I'm going to check it out. Oil of Oregano has been highly recommended by a ton of people, including medical professionals. Here's the thing - I am trying everything I can. I won't not do something to get rid of this unless it seems unhealthy. I say, why wouldn't you try? The worst thing that can happen is you still have it. I am taking a ton of supplements, eating all organic, and doing ozone therapy (which is pretty expensive). I am going to give this virus hell. I am not going to bow down and say there is no cure. I had my first OB a few weeks ago and my doctor said it was extremely mild for a first OB and b/c my immune system is so good I might not get anymore or they will be extremely mild. So fight for your health. Give it your all. I know I am. I am not saying there is a cure or I will cure my body but I'm definitely going to try.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I actually have some hope in it. My problem with starting is I'm still in college and I don't want to ruin my last year experience by not partying and having fun like I should, especially if it doesn't work. I think I'm going to start my diet soon and see where it takes me. Have you already started this treatment?

16 hours ago, organicmama said:

Hey, @alllgood

I haven't seen it but I'm going to check it out. Oil of Oregano has been highly recommended by a ton of people, including medical professionals. Here's the thing - I am trying everything I can. I won't not do something to get rid of this unless it seems unhealthy. I say, why wouldn't you try? The worst thing that can happen is you still have it. I am taking a ton of supplements, eating all organic, and doing ozone therapy (which is pretty expensive). I am going to give this virus hell. I am not going to bow down and say there is no cure. I had my first OB a few weeks ago and my doctor said it was extremely mild for a first OB and b/c my immune system is so good I might not get anymore or they will be extremely mild. So fight for your health. Give it your all. I know I am. I am not saying there is a cure or I will cure my body but I'm definitely going to try.

I would really check it out... the guy knwo what he's talking about and has a lot of testimonials and followers supporting him. Let me know when you tart the process, I want to soon but my occasional college event might get in the way and stop the process. either way I would love to know if it works for sure as I go through the process, bc at least i'll get healthier as I do it now anyway. Once I get to a break im going to stop drinking for 3 or so months with the diet and see what happens. 

Well when you do it, let us know if it worked, personally I'm highly sceptical!
but worth a try 🙂

I have got some oregano oil, I mixed it with a little olive oil & put it under my tongue, like he says
damn! it is a stinging sensation.
Some people on other websites & youtube, reckon you just do that every day for a couple of months
& don't have to do the diet thing.

Good luck

On 9/17/2018 at 5:54 PM, alllgood said:

Ok I know this sounds crazy but I've been going back and forth debating on trying the 'James fights diseases" diets show on youtube. I can't tell if its a scam or not because he has many followers that support what he is saying. Can anyone on here tell me whether they've tried this approach to "curing" herpes? It's just a very big commitment since I'm in college and want to party and drink. I should've done it over summer but got skeptical about it again. 

Hey, I'm going to start this diet tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 9/19/2018 at 9:17 AM, organicmama said:

Hey, I'm going to start this diet tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. 

How did it go?? i never went the full diet route just yet bc its so demanding in college and having a social life... but my dad just set me up with the best equiiptment for it..... going to use jjames and others recipes and follow the guidelines. ive startedd slow... eating healthier and gym.... sometiimes supplements. but soon im going to make the full transition for a month or two and see how it goes. 

13 hours ago, alllgood said:

How did it go?? i never went the full diet route just yet bc its so demanding in college and having a social life... but my dad just set me up with the best equiiptment for it..... going to use jjames and others recipes and follow the guidelines. ive startedd slow... eating healthier and gym.... sometiimes supplements. but soon im going to make the full transition for a month or two and see how it goes. 

I eat very healthy, did ozone therapy, UVBI therapy, and take immune-boosting supplements. It's been 6 months for me - zero symptoms.

• Like 2

I think its great to hope for a cure, but at this time I have found no evidence of one.

I avoid chemicals and eat clean, take care of myself, get good sleep etc and I dont get OB unless i get severely sick, which only happened once. 

I think the best we can do is keep our bodies healthy. 

If you find a cure, shout it from the rooftops as there are plenty of us who would love it! 

• Like 1

I know it sounds hoakie but Dr Oz has a great video that explains how oregano oil works with viruses in general. Also be very mindful that you are only using therapeutic grade oil if you are taking it internally.... and dilute the hell out of it, it’s VERY firey if it’s a true oil. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just because you have herpes why should you have to change your diet completely and go to an extreme. 

I haven't had to change anything. My body has always been able to fight off colds etc so why is this no different.

It's like catching a cold etc you can help avoid getting it but really no matter what you do you still at some point get one and within a week or so your body has naturally thought it off regardless of whether you have took a high intake of vitamin C to help shorten the cold.

The best thing you can ever do is stay calm,get on with life and don't let it take over you. The more you obsess over it and worry and stress yourself the more harm you are doing.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here got positive results from the oregano oil therapy for a longer period of time? I am not expecting it to cure herpes as there is no cure for it. But as long as it keeps the virus dormant and there are no ob or shedding for a very long time worth doing. Looking forward to some positive first hand experience. 

• Like 2